- ACERBIS stands behind our products against manufacturers defects. In situations where a crash occurs, a solvent, liner or paint is applied, a product is improperly installed, or in a case of general neglect, ACERBIS is not liable and all warranties are void.
- Some Acerbis Fuel Tanks do not come with hardware, petcock and fuel lines. OEM parts will need to be used to install tank, Instructions should state if the tank should come with other parts.
- When you picture yourself riding off into the sunset you’re thinking about the ride, not running out of gas. Take a big step towards making that a reality with Acerbis’ increased capacity fuel tanks.
Acerbis fuel tanks are constructed of reticulated polyethylene with capacities significantly larger than stock for the extra range you need to explore the unknown. Because Acerbis tanks fit with your stock plastics and don’t change the look or performance of your bike you’ll find new, uncharted trails on the same familiar bike you’re comfortable on.
When you find a remote trail that’s calling your name you’ll be ready for an adventure with the longer range of Acerbis fuel tanks.
- Reticulated Polyethylene
- Plastic gas cap with carbon texture
- Includes hardware, petcock, and hoses
- Larger capacity than stock
- Does not alter riding position
- Fits with factory plastics
- Natural plastic color