Terms & Conditions
Return Item Instructions
Dual Sport Armory. guarantees customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please follow the instructions below to return the item.
- Returns must be approved before sending back
- Warranty Claims: We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
- Some special order items may require a restocking fee prior to return. Please check with your sales associate. All returns must be in new condition and include all original manufacturer's packaging. All closeout/blowout merchandise are final and cannot be returned.
- Call 1-540-504-7498 or return the merchandise with a note in the box explaining what needs to be done.
- Please send the package back with a copy of the invoice and note within 30 days from the day you receive your order. Requests after 30 days are at our discretion.
- We will be glad to refund or exchange undamaged and unused items with no restocking fee within 30 days from the date of sale.
- For item exchanges: Dual Sport Armory LLC. must wait to ship your product until the original item has been returned.
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- Always insure the package for the full retail value of the item.
- Please return all items via ground shipping. Please note: Third party shippers (example UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Etc) add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Dual Sport Armory LLC. does not reimburse these charges.
- Please do not return any items via COD our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
- Please return item to:
Dual Sport Armory LLC.
ATTN: Returns # (include a copy of the original invoice and explain what you want us to do with the order)
Bridgewater, Va 22812
Warranty Information You are entitled to the manufacturer's limited expressed warranty, if any, that accompanies the product. Dual Sport Armory LLC makes no additional or independent warranty. All other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. Dual Sport Armory LLC shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages; the maximum liability for all direct damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited to an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the product.
Errors and Omissions Dual Sport Armory LLC makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our Web site(s). However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Dual Sport Armory LLC makes no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, Dual Sport Armory LLC shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Dual Sport Armory LLC shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
Note: We do not guarantee Dual Sport Armory LLC prices listed on other Web sites or price engines.
Non-U.S. Net Users Sales of our products must follow U.S. Commerce Department Regulations and State Department restrictions. Products Dual Sport Armory LLC Standard Terms of Sale All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions: 1. Customer Acknowledgment. Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase a Product from Dual Sport Armory LLC.
2. All Sales Made In Virginia. All sales shall be deemed made in the State of Virginia, USA, regardless of the location of the Customer.
The Customer agrees that any dispute with Dual Sport Armory LLC arising out of the Customer's purchase from Dual Sport Armory LLC shall be brought by the Customer exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Virginia; and the Customer hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate and that Dual Sport Armory LLC agreement to sell and deliver products to the Customer is dependent on this provision.
3. Purchase Price. (a) Prices and promotions are listed in Dual Sport Armory LLC Web site and its advertisement, and are subject to change without notice.
(b) Payment is due before shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance with Dual Sport Armory LLC. In such case, payment terms shall be as set forth in the credit agreement.
(c) Dual Sport Armory LLC collects sales and use taxes for sales made to residents of the State(s) of Virginia. Dual Sport Armory LLC shall not be liable for handling or customs charges for shipments outside the United States.
4. Shipping Terms. Shipping terms are: F.O.B. Virginia. Dual Sport Armory LLC will arrange payment for shipping with the carrier, but such costs are the responsibility of Customer. Risk of loss is upon Customer once Dual Sport Armory LLC delivers the Product to the carrier.Most products ship within 1 to 3 business days,If longer you will be contacted, Delivery times are estimates only and Dual Sport Armory LLC shall not be liable for delays.
Ground Shipping: (Continental 48 US States Only, Not Available for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico)
|Orders up to $99.99
|Orders $100.00 and Over
||Free* Excludes over size/Heavy Items
Free Shipping is valid for orders over $99 for the lower 48 continental United States only. Additional handling fees may apply for Extra Large oversized items, such as Tires,plows or ramps. etc
A Customer service representitive will contact you if additional charges apply.
5. Vendor License Agreements. Customer agrees to abide by all license provisions or end user agreement imposed by the manufacturer or publisher. 6. International. Products sold by Dual Sport Armory LLC may be exported from the United States only in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited. Customer warrants and represents that it is eligible to receive Products under United States law and agrees to abide by any export or re-export restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
7. LIMITED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY. (a) Dual Sport Armory LLC warrants that it has good title to the Products.
(b) Dual Sport Armory LLC does not warrant the performance or integrity of any Product, but merely passes through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers.
(c) DUAL SPORT ARMORY LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL DUAL SPORT ARMORY LLC BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS STATED IN THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL DUAL SPORT ARMORY LLC LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM Dual Sport Armory LLC. SOME STATES MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY. CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
9. Returns. Returns of Products are subject to Dual Sport Armory LLC' current return policies, which are set forth in the advertisement, Web site, and shipping statement, subject to any additional or lesser return rights adopted by the manufacturer or publisher.
10. Exclusive Agreement. These Terms of Sale represent the complete and final agreement between the Customer and Dual Sport Armory LLC for the matters set forth herein, and shall be supplemented only by the prices, quantity, and descriptions set forth in Dual Sport Armory LLC' invoice for the relevant sale. Terms contained in Customers' purchase orders, offers to buy, terms and conditions, and the like shall have no effect. 11. General. (a) These Terms of Sale and any transactions made under them shall be interpreted by and be subject to the laws of the State of Virginia
(b) In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms of Sale are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Sale, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
(c) Dual Sport Armory LLC shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, and from other actions, both governmental and otherwise, including but not limited to war, riot, seizure, and embargo.
(d)These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by Dual Sport Armory LLC without notice, and are current as of the date of the then current advertisement or Web site. Please refer to the current advertisement or Web site.