Rekluse EXP employs the same race-ready technology and EXP assembly of our premier product; the difference is that it fits into your stock clutch components.
- Faster Cornering
- Improved Traction
- Virtually Eliminates Stalling
- Better Starts
- Faster Lap Times
- Fully tunable to rider preference & terrain conditions
- EXP 3.0 Technology: Ball-wedges give unparalleled throttle control & response. 7075 aluminum boosts durability. 1/4 turn pins for quick & easy tuning.
- Fully adjustable includes optional light and heavy ball-wedges and EXP springs.
- Easy to install and easy to tune.
30-Day Demo Ride & Performance Guarantee: If after riding you do not agree that this Rekluse product has significantly improved your riding performance and fun factor, simply return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
The Core EXP 3.0 is the latest and most refined auto clutch from American clutch component specialist, Rekluse, and is designed to prevent stalling, and improve clutch durability and rear wheel traction. The kit differs slightly for each make and model of bike, and replaces everything in your OEM clutch except the basket, diaphragm spring (for DDS clutches) and fibre plates. In other words, you get the inner hub, pressure plate, steel plates, EXP plate, clutch cover and slave cylinder (for bikes with hydraulic clutches).
Product Review...The Core EXP 3.0 is the latest and most refined auto clutch fr...