- 690 Enduro 2008-2009
- 690 Enduro R 2009-2015
- 690 Supermoto 2007-2008
- 690 Supermoto R 2008 only
- 690 SMC 2009-2011
- 690 SMC R 2012-2015
Rekluse EXP employs the same race-ready technology and EXP assembly of our premier product; the difference is that it fits into your stock clutch components.
- Faster Cornering
- Improved Traction
- Virtually Eliminates Stalling
- Better Starts
- Faster Lap Times
- Fully tunable to rider preference & terrain conditions
- EXP 3.0 Technology: Ball-wedges give unparalleled throttle control & response. 7075 aluminum boosts durability. 1/4 turn pins for quick & easy tuning.
- Fully adjustable includes optional light and heavy ball-wedges and EXP springs.
- Easy to install and easy to tune.
30-Day Demo Ride & Performance Guarantee: If after riding you do not agree that this Rekluse product has significantly improved your riding performance and fun factor, simply return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
How To Install...
Best mod to the 690, by far
Posted by Brian on 30th Mar 2015
I'm more than please with the Rekluse. I'm a average to slightly above average rider, and this product is extremely helpful. Installation is easy, just make sure you follow the instructions word for word. Don't forget to take out the judder springs! Launching the bike, especially in anger, is so much easier now. Just put it up into 2nd, or even 3rd and give it the beans. It takes just a bit to get use to the upshifting. It doesn't like lazy or casual upshifts. But, you can always pull in the lever if you aren't shifting aggressively. All in all, for a rider like me, I'd say its a fantastic product. For a really skilled rider, I'd say the performance improvements would be even more beneficial.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed