When introduced in 2009, EXP technology revolutionized the auto-clutch market by incorporating sliding wedges into an expanding friction disk. Wedges provided increased clutch performance at low to mid RPMs over traditional ball-bearing auto-clutches. By incorporating two ball bearings stacked on top of each other within the wedge, the friction generated from sliding wedges is virtually eliminated in EXP 2.0.
The result is clutch engagement and disengagement response that is unparalleled by any previous auto-clutch. Throttle control is increased dramatically while maintaining increased clutch performance at low to mid RPMs. With the increased response, a wider array of tuning options become available while further reducing the possibility of "pop" stalls.
- EXP 3.0 Technology: Ball-wedges give unparalleled throttle control & response. 7075 aluminum boosts durability. 1/4 turn pins for quick & easy tuning.
- Fully adjustable includes optional light and heavy ball-wedges and EXP springs.
- High grade CNC machined billet, hard anodized aluminum clutch components.
- Center clutch designed with innovative fluid dynamic oil flow technology.
- Proprietary pressure plate design with locating clutch spring pockets.
- 17-7 stainless steel precision wound and heat treated pressure plate springs ensure that springs will not sack out from high heat cycles and extended use.
- Includes Rekluse billet aluminum clutch cover with added oil volume.
- CNC laser cut drive plates perfectly match the center clutch with Rekluse Continuous Radius Spline Technology causing clutch loads to be evenly distributed over a greater surface area with more precise tolerances.
- Perfect clutch lever feel and action.
- Easy to install and easy to tune.
- Friction plates sold separately.
30-Day Demo Ride & Performance Guarantee: If after riding you do not agree that this Rekluse product has significantly improved your riding performance and fun factor, simply return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed