Duffel bag with " "legs" ". Go further with extra capacity -- without the need for a rack on larger bikes.
The Beta Plus adds capacity to the standard duffel shape by adding "legs" on either side of the seat. The bag hugs the bike via the seat channel, yet stays clear of the exhaust (on most bikes). A solid mount comes from three quick release straps, one around the rear of the bike, two toward the front to a passenger peg/bracket or the sub-frame.
A long crescent top zipper opening gives full access to the contents. Silver interior material makes it easier to find stuff inside the bag. External side pockets help keep gear organized and are great for quick-access items. Non-skid/non-scratch material on the base helps keep the bag in place and helps keep the bike looking sharp. Four outside compression straps keep the load tight.
If more capacity is needed, add the the Beta Duffel. And if you need protection from the wet, try our improved raincovers.
The Beta Plus is the bigger twin of the Mini Beta Plus. Which bag? The width of the seat should match the width of the seat channel. Measure your seat and check the dimensions. Beta Plus seat channel: 10" top, 14" bottom. Mini Beta seat channel: 8" top, 12" bottom.
- Non-scratch, non-skid bottom surface
- Ballistic nylon construction
- Reflective web accents for nighttime visibility
- Heavy-duty #10 YKK zippered main opening
- Exterior D-rings for shoulder strap attachment
- Crescent zippered main opening
- Crescent zippered exterior pockets
- All seams bound and reinforced
- Contrasting interior liner
- Carry handle
- Exterior compression straps
- Overall Width: 29" / 74cm (Body: 24" / 61cm, Pockets each: 2 1/2" / 6cm)
- Height(from top of seat): 9 1/2" / 24cm
- Length: 11" / 28cm
- Seat Channel: Top: 10" / 25cm, Bottom:14" / 36cm
- The legs hang down from the seat: 5" / 13cm
- 2750 cu in / 45 Liters