The Trail Tech Voyager GPS/Computer
lets you equip your off-road vehicle for both off-road navigation and performance monitoring.
GPS trail logging creates reliable maps of all the territory you've explored.
Mapping software delivers accurate tracks, even in the toughest terrain.
- Other unit capabilities include GPS speed, RPM sensing, distance, compass, altitude, ambient and engine temperature. Engine temperature is saved in track data points and graphed for comparison with altitude changes.
- Diagnostic screens help you review engine performance from past trails.
- Wheel sensor tracks distance regardless of GPS conditions adding to accuracy.
- View, Organize, Edit and Share Entire Trail Systems in 3D.
- Designed Specifically to Meet the Needs of Off-Road Riders.
- 240x400 WQVGA LCD - Readable in Intense Sunlight.
- Engine Performance linked to GPS Data.
- Crash Resistant, Off-Road Design.
- Upload Routes from any GPS.
- Customizable User Screens.
- Model-Specific Integration.
- Accurate Tracks, Even in the Toughest Terrain.
- Download free GPS trails at www.ohvtrails.net.
- Check www.trailtech.net for the latest software updates.
- Upload routes from any GPS or PC. Use www.OHVtrails.net to download and share your favorite trails.
This video describes the many different functions of Trail Tech's Voyager GPS unit. The Voyager is designed specifically for the motorsport enthusiasts.
Voyager: Overv...This video describes the many different functions of Trail Tec...
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed