This is one of our personal Favorite Handlebars
- Toss your stock bars and treat yourself to the superior comfort and strength of the Renthal 1 1/8 inch FatBar. With a tapered design that moves from a 1 1/8 inch clamping area down to 7/8 inch bar ends, the FatBar opens up your control area by eliminating the cross brace and keeping both strength and flexibility.
- Choose one of Renthal’s several available bend patterns, and you’ll get options that fit your riding style and body positioning. But Renthal has thrown in even more features. Features like the shot-peened anodized finish that repels corrosion, a laser etched positioning grad for easy reference, and the included FatBar pad so you don’t have to spend any more money. Get it all when you pick up a set of Renthal 1 1/8" FatBars.
- Features 1 1/8th clamp area that is similar to the Answer Pro-Taper handlebars
- 5mm wall thickness at the bends adds additional strength
- Shot peened anodized corrosion resistant finish
- Tapered wall construction to 7/8" (22.2mm) allows fitment of standard grips and controls
- Brace less design
- 7010 T6 Aluminum. Renthal has exclusive rights to this specifically developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- Laser etched positioning grid
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed