Rally Raid Products EVO2 Fuel Tanks with Shrouds 2.6 Gallon–Fits: KTM 690 ENDURO 2014–2015
- The Rally Raid EVO2 Fuel Tank with Shrouds Kits have been CAD designed to fit the KTM 690 Enduro Models, and hold an extra 10 liters (2.6 Gallons) of fuel, ideal for longer trips or rallies.
- Width with tanks fitted, measuring at triple clamp is 450mm. Standard KTM 690 is 400mm.
- These are rotational-molded in Polyethylene, and come complete with all fixings required to fit the kit.
- The fuel tanks are connected into the OEM rear tank using a billet adaptor system, which has been proven successfully over the last 3 years with Rally Raids previous kits.
- Each tank is fitted with its own fuel tap, so they can be independently turned on or off. Both tanks are supplied with a fuel cap & breather.
- Complete with all necessary fixings, so bike can be returned to standard, if required when the kit is removed.
- No disruption to the OEM air filter cover, seat removal is not affected, and does not interfere with filter maintenance.
- Both tanks are very easy to remove in a couple of minutes, for routine maintenance.
- The OEM plastic radiator screen will need to be cut down, if being re-used.
- All of Rally Raids tanks have been race-tested at most major rallies around the world, and as such, Rally Raid is confident that they will survive most efforts to damage them, in the event of a crash.
- Due to the nature of the rotational molding process, this can cause slight scratching and surface blemishes. Although these do not affect the performance of the tank, a perforated plain color graphic panel is included to go on the outside of the tank.
- Comes with a section of heat-resistant adhesive silver tape on the underside of the left tank to minimize heat transfer from the header pipe.
- The tanks are also chemically Fluorinated after molding, this ensures that the tanks do not leach vapors through the plastic, which can cause "sweating" of the tanks and also causes graphics to lift off over time, this is a process which is not used by many other after-market tank manufacturers.
- The fitment of this tank kit does not require the removal, or modification of any of the KTM electrical sensors or wiring.
- NOTE: WHEN FITTING THIS KIT TO A US/CANADA SPEC BIKE, YOU MUST REMOVE THE EMMISIONS CANISTER
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed