Motool Slacker Digital Sag Scale V2-Dirt Bike-Street-Adventure
- 2.50 LBS
- Free Shipping
A must have for the serious rider
The new and improved V2 slacker is even easiter to use, and makes what is normally a two-person job into hands-free sag measurement that’s quick, easy, and accurate. The Slacker does it with a digital scale, established measurement points, and a magnetic attachment that’s about as easy as it gets.
All you have to do is locate the measurement points, attach the scale, and sit on your bike. The slacker gives a real time readout so instead of fumbling with a tape measure, just look at the scale and you’ll have an accurate sag measurement.
The Slacker V2 was developed with input from leading suspension companies like Factory Connection, Pro Circuit, and MB1 Suspension to make sure your sag was accurate and consistent. And since setting your sag will be so easy, it’ll become part of your regular maintenance routine. And because sag is one of the most important settings on your bike, the Slacker V2 will help get your bike working as well as possible and fitting you perfectly.
- Digital Sag Scale measures in real time using retractable cable
- Built in Display for easily read measurements
- Remote display allows a single person to easily take accurate measurements
- Universal mounting works on forks and shocks
- The best way to set up new generation SFF and TAC Air forks
- The easiest, most accurate sag scale available
- Backlit display can be turned on for night racing and poor lighting conditions
- Fits any off-road bike 85cc and up with steel axles using a magnetic mount
- Includes main unit, clamp, remote display, and remote display cable
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)