- The Michelin Bib Mousse is a foam insert that replaces and eliminates the need for a conventional tube inside of your tire. With the Bib Mousse’s solid construction taking the place of your tube, you’ll no longer have to deal with pulled stems, lost pressure, punctures, pinched tubes, or flats of any kind related to traditional pneumatic tubes. The Bib Mousse is ideal for off-road use where it can be taken up to 80 mph and has the pressure equivalent of 13 psi, making it great for all sorts of terrain. And with its long 6 month lifespan, you won’t have to worry about flats for a while.
- Eliminates flats and pinched tubes
- Replaces conventional tube
- Works with stock rims and tires
- Foam density creates firmness equal to 13 psi
- 6 month lifespan
- For off-road use only
- Maximum speed of 80 mph and 20 mph on hard surfaces
- Sizing equivalents:
100/100x18 = 120/90x18 Michelin M18
110-120/100x18 = 140/80x18 Michelin M14
100/90x19 = 120/80x19 Michelin M12
110/90x19 = 130/70x19 Michelin M199
140/90x18 = Michelin M02
80/100x21 = 90/90x21 Michelin M15
90/100x21 = Michelin M16
Tips on how to install a Bib Moose or foam insert in an offroad motorcycle tire.
Enduro Enginee...Tips on how to install a Bib Moose or foam insert in an offroa...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed