Magura Hydraulic HYMEC Clutch – Yamaha WR250R/X 2008–2020 (2100005)
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Magura Hydraulic Motorcycle Clutch\n
- If your bike has a heavy clutch that wears out your hand and causes poor clutch control, the Magura Hydraulic Clutch is a solution that replaces your cable actuated clutch with a smooth pulling, responsive hydraulic clutch lever system.
- Magura’s Hydraulic Clutch operates on the same principles as your hydraulic brakes, and with a built-in fluid reservoir and slave cylinder, this hydraulic clutch makes your lever pull consistent and predictable throughout its range with a pull that’s up to 20% easier than a cable actuated clutch.
- Installation is fairly simple by mounting the components, routing the lines, and bleeding/adjusting the system until it works well for you. The new hydraulic clutch lever will pull easily and smoothly with no pressure points but improved feedback. This makes the Magura Hydraulic Clutch great on tight technical terrain or for use with heavier than stock clutch springs.
- Hydraulic clutch lever for motorcycles or atvs \n
- Replaces lever and cable with hydraulic lever/resevoir, lines, and slave cylinder \n
- Up to 20% less force required to pull lever \n
- Built-in fluid reservoir and slave cylinder \n
- Self-adjusting (no cable stretch) \n
- Less maintenance \n
- Predictable and consistent feel throughout pull \n
- No pressure point fading \n