Lexx MXe Slip-On Silencer With Mid-Pipe - SUZUKI DR-Z 400S/SM 200-2019
- 12.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Fully tunable exhaust system allows the user to change from a race exhaust (46mm Race Tip) to a forest friendly silencer (Quiet Core Insert) with just three bolts. \n
- Engineered to improve torque and acceleration with an increase of up to 4 horsepower on some machines. \n
- Lightweight design saves up to 3.5 lbs. over the stock exhaust. \n
- Included 46mm Race Tip for closed course competition. \n
- Includes USFA approved Quiet Core spark arrestor insert that brings sound levels down below 96db. \n
- Optional tuning exhaust tips and optional screen type Spark Arrestor are available to allow user to further tune power and sound characteristics. \n
- Constructed of lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum and durable 304 stainless steel. \n
- Limited lifetime warranty. \n
Silencer looks and sounds good.. Dimensions seem to be a little off as the weld nut for the stock heat shield was off by an 1/8". I had to modify.Also broke one of the spring clips.
The pipe was great, the shipping was excellent and shipped same day. The exhaust sound is great. You can make it quiet or loud by removing the spark arrestor would recommend and may actually buy another so I have a backup
I love this system. Fit and finish were flawless, everything bolted up with no fuss. This pipe has the four stroke sound I was looking for. I had a DG round series on the bike I bought and found it to be too loud with no pizzazz. I have the JD kit and removed the snorkel on my DRZ400s and with this pipe 2nd gear wheelies are no problems.