Kenda K760 Trakmaster II Rear Tire, 130/90x17 (68M) Tube Type -DOT
- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- When you love the dirt but need to go on the streets too, get a dual sport tire that performs on both with the Kenda K760 Trakmaster II Tire. With the Trakmaster you get a DOT Compliant tire made with a robust 6 ply carcass that delivers positive cornering on grippy tarmac and loose dirt.
- Tall, aggressive knobs make up the tread pattern and help make the Trakmaster more than capable off road. But the rubber compound, relatively close lug layout, and DOT Compliant rating mean the Trakmaster is also good for about 10% on-road use. Perfect for when you need to take your enduro or dual-sport on paved roads to get from one trail to the next.
- DOT certified tire for your on/off road dual sport \n
- D.O.T. Compliant 90% dirt / 10% street \n
- Tall, aggressive knobs create a capable off-road tread pattern \n
- Bead and sidewall construction deliver positive cornering on dirt and asphalt \n
- Strong 6-ply rated carcass \n