Kawasaki KLR 650 Folding Shift Lever Black/Silver Tip-10mm longer 1987-2018
- This shift lever is a must for the KLR650. The KLR 650 shift lever has a reputation for being too short, especially when aftermarket foot pegs are put on the bike. The Tusk shift lever is 10mm longer than the stock shift lever which makes it much easier to get your foot underneath it. This makes shifting more natural and with less effort.
- 10mm longer than the stock KLR650 shift lever making it easier to shift.
- The Tusk Folding Shift Lever is made from forged T-6061 aluminum and then heat treated, which makes this shift lever one of the strongest and lightest levers on the market.
- Shift levers are anodized and laser etched for a long lasting, beautiful finish.
- Designed to match OEM fitment, but 10mm longer in length for the KLR650.
Customers also viewed