JNS Engineering Lowering Foot Peg Mounts | DR650
- The Lowering Foot Peg Mounts are quality steel, solid mounts that replace your stock foot peg mounts. The lower design creates a more comfortable position for almost all riders and especially taller riders. These lowering mounts are made of heavy duty steel to meet the demands of your dual sport and adventure rides. Mounts are powder-coated for a long lasting finish, and they work with stock and aftermarket footpegs and won’t interfere with skid plates or crash bars. Proudly made in the USA!
- JNS Lowering Foot Peg Mounts designed to lower the foot pegs for a more comfortable riding position.
- Solid mounts that replace your stock foot peg mounts.
- Made of heavy duty steel to meet the demands of your dual sport and adventure rides.
- Powder-coated for a durable finish.
- Complete with left and right side mount and mounting bolts.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- These DR650 Mounts will drop your foot pegs 1.5" straight down for more rider comfort.
- Eliminates the stock, rubber-mounted, flimsy mounts! These are solid!
- Unlike relocations plates, these mounts do not hang dangerously below the frame
Multi-Time Baja Champion Johnny Campbell from JCR racing took some time to sit and talk about why he has used IMS Footpegs throughout his career, as well as why his championship team, JCR Racing, also chooses to use IMS Footpegs.
Johnny Campbel...Multi-Time Baja Champion Johnny Campbell from JCR racing took ...
Customers also viewed