The 100% waterproof Tillamook Dry Bag (38 liters) is designed to attach to Giant Loop’s Great Basin Saddlebag and Siskiyou Panniers. But it can be secured on virtually any motorcycle make or model, making it indispensable equipment for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders.
Without unstrapping the Tillamook Dry Bag from the bike, gear can be accessed from two ends. Two beefy reflective daisy chains provide plenty of secure attachment points.
The Tillamook Dry Bag is named for the Tillamook State Forest, one of the wettest, greenest parts of Oregon — and renowned for its technical dirt bike riding.
- Volume: 38 liters
- Flat dimensions: rolled 28″ x 19″ (unrolled 40″ x 19″)
- Diameter approximately 12″
- 18 oz polyurethane with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chains for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Here is how I packed for my multi day motorcycle tour from Central Oregon to Southern California on the Rally Raid Honda CB500X Adventure using Giant Loop's adventure proof packing system, a rugged, lightweight, modular solution for dual sport and adventure motorcycle travel. Great Basin Saddlebag, Diablo Pro Tank Bag, Tillamook Dry Bag and Possibles Pouches keep gear organized and easily accessible - with no heavy luggage racks or hard luggage. #golightgofastgofar
How to pack fo...Here is how I packed for my multi day motorcycle tour from Cen...
Customers also viewed