- With FMF’s Hex Q4 S/A Silencer, you don’t have to choose between low sound and excellent power.
- FMF has always set itself apart by offering great options to lower your bike’s sound output. The Hex Q4 is no different. With a series of internal baffles, chambers, and sound-absorbing materials, FMF has created a silencer that accelerates exhaust flow while still keeping noise low. So low that most machines will come in well below 96 decibels with some models coming in as low as 92 decibels. While your sound is lowered you are still keeping all of your power, gaining significant weight savings over stock, and a USFS approved spark arrestor.
- So don’t compromise when you need to meet sound and safety regs. Pick up an FMF Hex Q4 S/A Silencer and ride wherever you want.
- Meets USFS and FIM World Enduro sound regulations
- No power loss in entire rpm range
- USFS spark arrestor included
- Weighs pounds less than stock
- Rugged design thrives in off-road riding
- Made in the USA
- Can be used with stock or FMF header
- Sound output under 96 dbs and may be as low as 92 dbs
Customers also viewed