Fire-Maple Fixed Star X3 Cooking System
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- *Fuel Canister not included.
- The Fixed Star X3 Cooking System by Fire-Maple is the ultimate accessory for the outdoors. Perfect for any outdoor adventure, this cooking system can boil up to 800ml (27 ounces) of water in just over 2 minutes. Extremely compact, making it perfect for motorcycle adventure, dual sport, and touring or even ATV and UTV camping. The pot can carry all accessories including the fuel canister (sold separately), freeing more space in your pannier or bag. The folding handle design allows every accessory to stay close and stable during storage. Included is a multipurpose pot holder which allows you to cook with other pans as well. Included with the cooking system: Stove with igniter, 1 liter (32oz) aluminum pot with foldable handle, neoprene insulator to keep contents hot, transparent lid with rubber handle, multipurpose pot holder, and canister tripod for stability.
- The ultimate, lightweight cooking system for adventure seekers.
- Push-button igniter makes lighting simple and quick.
- Boils 800ml (27oz) water in just over two minutes.
- Vented and transparent lid with rubber handle on top.
- Aluminum pot with 1 liter (32oz) volume.
- Plastic coated, stainless steel handle that folds for storage.
- Insulated by neoprene sleeve.
- All accessories fit inside cooking pot including the fuel canister (sold separately).
- Multipurpose pot holder included so other pots can be used on the burner.
- Works with most butane/propane mixed fuel canisters.
- Tripod included.
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 7.25" (stored) - Weight: 600g.