Eibach Shock Spring White 12.5 kg - 1993-2021 HONDA XR650L
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Eibach Shock Springs are a great addition to any dirt bike, dual sport, adventure or street bike. Having the correct shock spring is critical for performance and safety. So whether you are on the track, commuting to work or loading up with luggage these springs will perform great! These ultra-lightweight, heavy duty springs are built to precision tolerances. Eibach makes some of the best springs in the industry.
- High quality shock springs. \n
- Precision tolerances for performance and safety. \n
- Ultra-lightweight, heavy duty springs for reduced unsprung mass. \n
- Multiple spring rates for different applications. \n
- The shock spring on the XR650L is soft from the factory even for a commuter rider. If you plan on riding off-road and carrying luggage on your XR, upgrading the shock spring is a must have item. Adding this spring to your XR will drastically improve the off-road capabilities and overall handling of your bike for most any rider.
- Drastically improves handling and off-road capabilities of the XR650L. \n
- Much needed upgrade for the shock on the XR650L \n
- Check chart for spring recommendations.
NOTE: We recommend that you upgrade the fork spring rate on your bike at the same time that you upgrade your shock.
The Spring is as advertised and Arrived promptly. Off the shock, the spring is approx 3/4" shorter overall than the stock XR-650L spring - which made it easier to install. Once installed, the ride with this spring is much stiffer. It readily supports my 240lb bulk. I'm eager to load the saddlebags and take it out camping to see if the bike supports the weight, and doesn't bottom out.
Great comunication. Fast shipping for a reasonable price (to Canada) It's a spring. Don't buy more spring than your valving can handle.