Eagle Mfg. KLR 650 Drill Through Subframe Bolt Upgrade Kit – Fits: Kawasaki KLR650 1987–2018
- Will not work with Tusk or SW Motech crash bars.
- The stock KLR 650 subframe bolts are known to break, which can leave you stranded. The Eagle Mfg. Drill Through Subframe bolt upgrade kit solves the problem. The kit replaces both stock upper 8mm subframe bolts with one strong 10mm bolt that runs through both sides of the subframe. It also comes with stronger lower mount bolts that replace the stock as well. This is the ultimate kit for strength – necessary when running a lot of cargo weight. Drilling required – Drill bits included.
- Replacement subframe bolts that replace the weak stock bolts that are prone to breaking.
- Replaces both stock upper 8mm subframe bolts with one strong 10mm bolt that runs through both sides of the subframe.
- Stronger stock-replacement lower bolts also included as well as washers and upper spacer.
- Drilling required – Drill bits included.
- Made in the USA
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed