Doubletake Enduro Mirror
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Doubletake MirrorIndestructible- Made from reinforced Zytel
- Excellent visibility- SAE spec convex lens
- Easy to fold, remove, or swap between bikes
- Guaranteed against breakage
- Mirror Diameter = 100mm (4")
- Overall length = 215mm (8.5")
- Made in the USA
* Easy to remove the mirror entirely- just loosen the RAM arm, and remove it along with the mirror. * Convex lens- we used SAE spec convex glass that provides a nicer field of view than a flat piece would, while retaining the ability to focus on details. * Universal fit- You can easily swap the mirrors between bikes. *Can be positioned further out than a stock mirror, resulting in seeing more of what is behind you and less of your elbow.
The product meets each of the goals I started out with, and after thousands of miles of testing, has proven to be exactly what I was looking for all those years!" , Ned Suesse
Works has promised, easy to raise and lower and also moves out of the way when hit by branches without getting damaged when I am to lazy to fold them down for a short trail ride. A little vibration with the long mount but liveable and this is on a modified 650 with aluminum bars so it may be a worse case senareo for vibration issues.