If you shred aluminum sprockets, we have the solution! What makes our Husaberg sprocket so superior to anything sold?
- One-Year Warranty
- Heat Treated Nickel/Chrome Plated
- Chrome-Moly Steel 2.5X Stronger than Stainless Steel
- 3X Stronger than 7075 Aluminum
- Weighs Around 18oz.
Fits: KTM (1991-2014) 2 Strokes (1999-2014) 4 Strokes up to 690
Fits: Husaberg (2009-2014) 300, 350, 390, 450, 570
What makes Dirt Tricks Ironman sprockets the BEST?!
- For starters, their one-year guarantee. No other sprocket manufacturer will replace your sprocket if it wears out within a year. Dirt Tricks will. No questions asked.
- Dirt Tricks Sprockets are made of heat treated, nickel/chrome plated, chrome-molly steel that is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel; 3 times stronger than 7075 aluminum.
- A Dirt Tricks sprocket typically weighs 18 ounces versus 14 ounces for the same name-branded 7075 aluminum. That's a 4 ounce difference. Now compare that to an average of 30 to 40 ounces for a typical stainless steel or "Ti-Moly" sprocket and 25 to 30 ounces for a "Generation V".
- When you combine Dirt Tricks one-year guarantee with their light-weight design and a great price, there is no better choice than a high quality, US-made Dirt Tricks Sprocket.
Available in 42T,45T,46T,47T,48T,49T,50T,51T,52T,53T.
48T,50T,52T are stocked sizes, other sizes will have an increased lead time.
Customers Also Viewed