Copy of Giant Loop-Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder 2gal
- Copy of FSGB16-G2
- 3.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- Intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events. The Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies.
- Giant Loop’s Gas Bag Fuel-safe Bladder is an emergency fuel container that can reliably hold gas in a pinch and roll up into a fraction of its overall size when you’re not using it—making it an essential piece of gear to have during an emergency. Giant Loop constructs their Gas Bag with meticulous care and high quality materials so it will hold gas without leaking a drop and shrug off heavy abrasion and abuse.
- That’s important for obvious reasons, but that robust construction also prevents creases and pinch points from developing in the bag after years of being rolled and unrolled. When you’re not using it, the Gas Bag rolls up to the size of a big burrito so it can be stored in pretty much any size of luggage—from a fender bag to a pannier to a tank bag.
- When you are using it, Giant Loop makes it easy with a straightforward screw-on cap that accepts "universal" spouts, handles for use when carrying the bag or filling up your tank, and several lashing / attachment points to secure the bag to your bike when it’s full. Together these features make the Gas Bag another crucial piece of gear to keep on your bike.
- Each Gas Bag Fuel Safe Bladder is individually pressure tested and made in USA by Fuel Safe, a leading racing fuel containment manufacturer based in Oregon.
- Available in 1-Gallon and 2-Gallon capacities
- Filler neck is standard size, fitting "universal" spouts
- Welded film bladder
- Sewn into ballistic nylon sleeve
- Webbing daisy chain anchor points and handles
- Made in U.S.A.
Dimensions & Capacity
-1 gallon maximum capacity (3.8 liters)
-2 gallon maximum capacity (7.6 liters)
-1 Gallon: 11.5 oz
-2 Gallon 15.6 oz
-1 gallon / flat and unfilled: 19.5" long x 9.5" wide
-2 gallon / flat and unfilled: 22" long x 11.24" wide
- Rolled diameter (empty): approximately 4-6"