— You save $73.96
- Not available in California
- ACERBIS stands behind our products against manufacturers defects. In situations where a crash occurs, a solvent, liner or paint is applied, a product is improperly installed, or in a case of general neglect, ACERBIS is not liable and all warranties are void.
- Some Acerbis Fuel Tanks do not come with hardware, petcock and fuel lines. OEM parts will need to be used to install tank, Instructions should state if the tank should come with other parts.
- Picture yourself riding into the sunset and you imagine the ride, not running out of gas. Take a big step towards making that a reality with Acerbis’ increased capacity fuel tanks. Acerbis fuel tanks are constructed of reticulated polyethylene with capacities significantly larger than stock for the extra range you need to explore the unknown. Because Acerbis tanks fit with your stock plastics and don’t change the look or performance of your bike, you’ll find new and uncharted trails on the same familiar bike you’re used to. So when a remote trail calls your name, take an adventure with the increased range of Acerbis fuel tanks.
- Reticulated Polyethylene
- All Acerbis tanks include gas cap, mounting kit, and vent hose
- Plastic gas cap with carbon texture
- Larger capacity than stock
- Does not alter riding position
- Fits with factory plastics, tanks may replace some shrouds.
- Multiple colors available
Sorry we can not ship this item to California Special Notes: ACERBIS stands behind our products against manufacturers defects. In situations where a crash occurs, a solvent, liner or paint is...
Sorry we can not ship to California Details Picture yourself riding into the sunset and you imagine the ride, not running out of gas. Take a big step towards making that a reality with...
Sorry we can not ship to California Details When you need a new tank and you’re looking for that perfect combo of form and function, looks and capacity, choose IMS. The fuel tanks...
Special Notes: Not available in California ACERBIS stands behind our products against manufacturers defects. In situations where a crash occurs, a solvent, liner or paint...
Acerbis Skid Plates Details Simple mounting system makes installation, cleaning, and maintenance (like oil changes) a snap. Much quieter than aluminum skid plates. Allows engine to run...
Customers Also Viewed
Details Special Notes: *Fuel Canister not included. The Fixed Star X3 Cooking System by Fire-Maple is the ultimate accessory for the outdoors. Perfect for any outdoor adventure, this...
Details Unclutter your bars with the KTM over under start/kill switch. This switch is the same as the OE KTM over under switch rewired at Sicass Racing to directly plug into your late model KTM...
Details 15 liter capacity each. Ballistic fabric/TPU IP 65 waterproof rating, resistant to both heavy rain and extreme conditions. Roll-up closure. Belts for attachment to motorcycle frame...
Details 6 liter capacity. Special quick-release strap harness/base for universal adaptability for any make/model of motorcycle. Ballistic fabric/TPU IP 65 waterproof rating, resistant to both...
Details The Rocky Mountain Insulated Bottle is a quality stainless steel, double wall bottle using vacuum insulation technology. This bottle will keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for days!...
Details The Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Dome Tent is a great addition to your camping gear while representing your favorite power sports company. This tent will hold up to the elements and keep you...
Details The ideal utensils for Jetboil cooking systems or meals-in-a-bag. Long enough to comfortably reach the bottom of the PCS or GCS, and specially shaped to scour each edge and corner. Spatula...
Type a description for this product here...
Details The Fire-Maple Light Weight Cooking Stove is a compact and portable camp stove that’s ideal for adventure riding, camping, and other activities where space is a premium. With a...
Details The KLRDASH Rally Dash Kit is for those KLR 650 riders who need to carry their electronic accessories but don’t want to fill up their handlebars with a whole bunch of mounts and...