- The A.R.C. Back Country Foul Weather Jacket is a feature rich jacket that is perfect for anyone who rides a dirt bike, dual sport motorcycle, ATV, or UTV. This jacket has all the features riders want, including a breathable and waterproof shell, soft mesh liner, multiple pockets, zippered vents and adjustable sleeve cuffs. The Backcountry Jacket also folds into a built-in fanny pack! Another new feature is the adjustable neck opening so the jacket can be comfortably worn with or without a neck brace. Be comfortable in all the elements Mother Nature throws at you with the A.R.C. Back Country Foul Weather Jacket!
- Feature-rich jacket that is perfect for off-road and dual sport riding.
- Durable 300-denier Cordura shell that features sealed seams and a Maxtex membrane that is breathable yet waterproof.
- Chest, back, and sleeve adjustable zipper vents make this jacket versatile to changing temperatures and elements.
- Fleece lined collar, long anatomically curved arms, and a soft, breathable, mesh liner insure a comfortable fit on or off the trail.
- Zippered adjustable neck opening in the back so the jacket can be comfortably worn with or without a neck brace.
- Adjustable Velcro wrist closure to keep warmth in or to allow additional ventilation when wanted.
- Jacket also features a 5-pocket design (2 internal and 3 external); Chest pocket includes headphone port.
- Easily folds away into a built in fanny pack that is comfortably worn when the weather heats up.
- Sizing runs about a half size on the small side. You may want to consider going up on sizing if you are in between sizes.
- A must for trail riders and racers!!
Customers also viewed