SW-MOTECH Center Stand
- Not recommended for lowered bikes.
Super-strong steel construction features high engineering standards. Superb integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components -- retain all existing features without sacrificing lean angle or clearances. This centerstand raises the rear tire 1-2 inches off the ground when installed on the standard height version of KLR650 using OEM knobby tires.
- All hardware needed to mount the centerstand is included.
- Typically installs using basic hand tools.
- No welding, cutting, or drilling of the existing frame or body parts is required.
- Tough black powdercoated finish.
- A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the centerstand from contacting pavement if one of the two springs should fail during a ride.
- Fits with or without the SW-MOTECH skidplate.
- Designed to work with OEM components -- we cannot assure fit with aftermarket exhausts or other accessories.
- Recommended for the original (unlowered) KLR650E.
- Includes: Centerstand with Foot Lever Arm, Springs and Mounting Hardware.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed