Buckin' Roll Tank Bag by Giant Loop (complete)
Named for saddle pads used by rodeo cowboys, our most minimalist tank bag is perfect for riders who “don’t like tank bags.” Completely re-envisioned and redesigned for 2014, the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag now fits virtually any motorcycle — and keeps all the essentials handy and out of the way when standing on the footpegs.
The Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag – Complete option consists of three components, which can be used individually or in any combination: harness, center Tool Pouch case and Pannier Pockets™.
Pannier Pockets also can be added to Giant Loop’s Fandango/Diablo Tank Bags, or used independently. The 2-liter center case secures to the harness with cam buckle straps. Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
For maximum off-road stability, add Giant Loop Pronghorn Straps.
Protect tank and plastics with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film.
• Volume: 6 liters (2 liter center case, 2 x 2-liter Pannier Pockets)
• 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™
• Water resistant YKK zipper
• Nylike webbing
• Reflective accents for visibility
• 2 removable webbing straps w/ aluminum cam-lock buckles
• Multiple webbing MOLLE-style daisy chains
• Mil-spec materials and hardware
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA