- Ballistic EVO2 Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium ferrous energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom proprietary cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a longer service life than existing lead acid batteries.
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery.
- Up to 10 lbs Lighter than the stock battery.
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions.
- Industry leading 3 year warranty.
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA.
- Hard mounted brass terminals for a direct replacement installation.
- Completely "dry" technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction.
- Tested extensively by professional race teams.
- Impact and water resistant.
- No special charger required.
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use.
- EVO2 batteries can be significantly smaller than the OEM battery and terminal location maybe different. Some modification may be required.
Customers also viewed