- Ballistic EVO2 Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium ferrous energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom proprietary cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a longer service life than existing lead acid batteries.
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery.
- Up to 10 lbs Lighter than the stock battery.
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions.
- Industry leading 3 year warranty.
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA.
- Hard mounted brass terminals for a direct replacement installation.
- Completely "dry" technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction.
- Tested extensively by professional race teams.
- Impact and water resistant.
- No special charger required.
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use.
- EVO2 batteries can be significantly smaller than the OEM battery and terminal location maybe different. Some modification may be required.
Amazing weight and performance.
Posted by Adam Buccolo on 21st Jan 2016
The Ballistic batteries are simply amazing. The box when it gets delivered feels almost empty, yet inside is a battery that has just as much if not more cranking amps then the stock battery. The terminals are extremely solid and installation is a breeze. No reason not to run one of these batteries!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed