See like a Pro, race like a Pro. There is a reason Baja Designs lighting products are chosen by the best in the business. It’s simple; functionality and style.
The Scientists of Lighting are proud to introduce the next generation in LED race lighting technology. The new Dual Squadron XL Race Light grafts the powerful High Speed Spot™ optic from the OnX™ Series to the sleek and compact design of a Squadron®. Baja Designs uService® technology allows you to easily change the light patterns using any of the six included ClearView™ lens optics– High Speed Spot™; Driving Combo; or Wide Cornering.
Specifically designed with racers in mind, the new Dual Squadron XL Race light annihilates the night and turns darkness into daylight. Utilizing 4 Cree XM-L2 T6 Bin LED’s at 5,000k, each Squadron XL does the work of an 8” OnX LED bar.
PATTERNS INCLUDED: HIGH SPEED SPOT, DRIVING COMBO, WIDE CORNERING
- uService® - Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- CopperDrive™ - Shines Brighter, Runs Harder, Cools Faster, Lives Longer
- ClearView - Multi Form Optics
- Optional Dim Mode (50%)
- IP69K Certified (Submersible to 9 feet)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard Coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Total Lumens: 8600
- Total Weight: 6.45 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners and Mounts
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Power Consumption: 7.2A (84 watts)
- Emitter: CREE XM-L2 LED, 5000 Kelvin
- LED Lifetime Expectancy: 49.930 Hours
- Reverse Battery & Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) Protection
Exceeds MIL-STD810G Requirements:
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Customers also viewed