This kit allows for the Baja Designs Squadron XL 4.5"x4.5" LED light to be added to any KTM models 2014.
DOES NOT INCLUDE WIRING HARNESS OR HEADLIGHT SHELL
Our Squadron XL motorcycle light is the next generation of LED lighting. The Squadron XL is designed specifically foraggressive night-time riding over any terrain by combining amazing distance projection, wide peripheral spread, and a smooth light pattern. This light utilizes four Cree XM-L2 LEDs - the brightest, most efficient LEDs on the market to give you a blinding 4300 lumens. Not only is the Squadron XL the brightest LED light on the market, but it also only draws 42 watts. Perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light at high speeds and are looking for something other than a light bar, the XL includes three interchangeable lenses/patterns, and is capable of covering more lighting zones than any other. If you’re looking for the ultimate in LED lighting for your motorcycle the Baja Designs Squadron XL is your answer!
Patterns Included: High Speed Spot, Driving Combo, Wide Cornering
* Both spot and horizontal spread optics can be combined in one lamp with our combo pattern
Features & Specifications:
- Total Lumens: 4300
- Total Weight (Light): 2.45 lbs.
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- CopperDrive™ Shines Brighter, Runs Harder, Cools Faster, Lives Longer
- ClearView™ Multiform Optics
- Optional Dim Mode (50%)
- IP69K Certified (Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated, polycarbonate lens
- Anodized aluminum plate
- Lifetime warranty
- Stainless steel fasteners and mounts
- Front Lens: hard-coated polycarbonate
- Power consumption: 42 watts
- Uses four T6 bin CREE XM-L2 LEDs at 5000K
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- 3.069in x 3.313in x 2.765in light fixture dimensions
- 25.5oz net weight (light fixture, headlight shell, mount kit combined)
- Reverse battery & Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS)
Note: Will also work with 2009-2011 KTM 690 Enduro R.
For Electric-Start Bikes: Some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights. If your bike requires a new rectifier/regulator please order part # 12-2004 with your race light and the correct rectifier/regulator for your bike will be included (please provide year/make/model of bike). Detailed stator modification instructions & hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run LED lights. If your bike requires the stator to be rewound (such as CRF250X & 450X's), please call Baja Designs for an order confirmation number to have this service performed. Please see the Stator Kits & Rewinding category for more details.
NOTE: Electric start bikes that require stator modification or rewinding will require the purchase of the switch & wiring harness kit (#61-1049 $39.95). This is because you cannot use the stock wiring harness for lighting after any stator modification. The application chart specifies which bikes do not need the switch & wiring harness kit.
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed