A.R.C. Back Country Foul Weather Pants
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
When you love to play in the nastiest weather, trust A.R.C.’s Back Country Foul Weather Pants for comfort and protection against the elements.
With a ton of features packed into the durable design, the Foul Weather Pants are a near perfect motorcycle pant for all types of riding—dual sport or adventure—on-road or off-road. Some of the features include a breathable weatherproof shell, over the boot design, spacious pockets, adjustable zippered vents, zippered boot cuffs, and genuine leather leg panels. All features you’ll appreciate when you’re surprised by bad weather. The pants also feature a reinforced seat area for plenty of durability when the miles pile up.
So get comfortable and stay comfortable regardless of what Mother Nature throws your way with the A.R.C. Back Country Foul Weather Pants.
- Perfect for adventure or dual sport riding
- Durable 300 Denier Cordura shell features sealed seams and a Maxtex membrance that is breathable and waterproof
- Large, adjustable zippered vents on both legs will keep you cool in warmer weather
- Reinforced with heavy ballistic style nylon in seat and knees areas
- Over-the-boot leg design features a zippered opening and adjustable Velcro cuff to seal out the elements and have an easy on and off
- Full grain waterproof leather leg panel won’t melt and improves durability
- Fully adjustable waist with Velcro side straps and ratcheting front closure
- Pant features flap covered Velcro cargo pockets, hip pads, and a comfortable mesh liner
- Sizing runs about one half size small, consider going up in size if you are between sizes